Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 12:14:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Experienced Unreal Supporter
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Experienced Unreal Supporter  (Read 1235 times)
Frece
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2020, 12:16:39 PM »

Dear experienced Unreal-user Gentleman,

I am an experienced game artist who began creating a very own project by using Unreal engine for the first time. Gomez
I already used it here and there in the past but since 2 months I am working hard on a new prototype. Until now I already learned many things by watching tutorials, reading documentations or asking friends who are familiar with Unreal.

Tho sometimes I whish I could just ask an experienced Unreal user certain questions which could save me hours of research and testing.
This is why I am asking for your help.

For this service I would be able to pay you about 20$/H

I imagine the collaboration like this:
- I have an advanced question in Unreal where I know that it will take me a lot of time to figure it out.
- Then I write you and we go in a short call where I show you my question/problem and you show me what to do. If we solve the problem in less than one hour I will pay you the full hour anyways. If we need multiple hours I will naturally pay you for each hour.
- If you use Paypal I can pay you immediately but I can also pay you bigger ammounts after we collected some hours.

To list some additional pros and cons.
Pros: Smiley
- It is easy earned extra-money if you are fast and experienced in Unreal.
- After I am earning money with the project I could need more help on bigger projects in the future and also be able to pay more.

Cons: Shrug
- Right now I can only offer the provided rate so I am not able to hire you fulltime yet. (Tho I would really like to build up a team in the future)

About my Project:
The Project is a rather logic-simple 3D-Jump'n'Run game so it would be good if you know a lot about third person setting as well as setting up sequences.

To list some of my current problems which i would ask you:
- Dynamic Head rotation
- Creating Save slots the ideal way
- Triggering text in the sequencer
- Using IK Bones in the Physics asset (Ragdoll)

Dont hesitate to write me on Discord if you are interested. You can also write me if you have aditional questions  Hand Thumbs Up Right.

Discord: Frece#6766
Luis123
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2020, 11:03:38 PM »

Hello there!
Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach me out at [email protected] or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope to hear from ou soon.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Luis
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic