Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 07:32:07 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Looking for illustrator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Looking for illustrator  (Read 1810 times)
valkrin
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2020, 01:21:58 PM »

I'm looking for an illustrator to make full body color illustrations for a game. I will need approximately ~20 illustrations made. This work will require the illustrator to do some character design. I'm looking for someone who can draw in anime style.

I will require full commercial rights to the produced illustrations.

Please message me a link to your portfolio. Please provide your rate PER ILLUSTRATION. You can also message me your questions.
Luis123
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 12:21:11 AM »

Hi there,
PM sent, pls check.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
Luis
production66
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 12:22:05 AM »

Greetings,

Thanks for taking the time to review my proposal.

My name is Srilalitha K R and I’m a freelance 2D Artist, involved in 2D Pre - Production & Production Services. As a freelance 2D Artist, I’m able to offer extremely competitive project rates without sacrificing quality.

I’ve been doing 2D work for 7 years and I also have experience working at an advertising agency, TV, Theater.   

SKILLSETS

Sketching
Storyboarding
Illustration
Colouring
Animation
and others

Have a look at some of my previous works on my website https://www.p66.me

I read through your job description and the business website and I already have a few good ideas for your work. If you could send in more details and the requirements I’d be happy to send over a few sketches of the work.

With Regards,

Srilalitha K R
P66
Ph No - +1(914)247-7791
Email - [email protected]
Website – https://www.p66.me
GoyaMunoz
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 02:41:28 AM »

SENT A PM AS WELL Smiley

I'm looking for an illustrator to make full body color illustrations for a game. I will need approximately ~20 illustrations made. This work will require the illustrator to do some character design. I'm looking for someone who can draw in anime style.

Please message me a link to your portfolio. Please provide your rate PER ILLUSTRATION. You can also message me your questions.
AmiCArt
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 02:29:55 PM »

Hi There!

My name is Amalia, I am a Concept Artist and Illustrator, I would be happy to offer my services to you if you would be interested!
Depending on the style and detail of the illustrations, could Impact the final price, so it would be good to chat and discuss!

My Portfolio link is below this, on there you will find links to my blog and my Instagram, showing the quality of illustrations I can offer!

Many Thanks
Amalia Cioffi
https://amicart.carbonmade.com/
Farentean
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2020, 01:27:16 AM »

Hello,

I'm Fabian Parente, an itinerant illustrator.
I offer solutions in character design, background design, Concept Art and illustration.
I would love to work with you on your project. Please take a look at my portfolio for examples of my work:

https://parente.artstation.com/

If you have any queries, feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Thank you!

Yours sincerely,
Fabian
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic