Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 11:46:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[Google Play] Coffin Dance Runner
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Google Play] Coffin Dance Runner  (Read 363 times)
HardcoreGamesD
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 08, 2020, 02:23:25 AM »

Good day, dear friends! I would be glad if you test and play my game, I hope you have a lot of fun with this game!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HardcorGamesD.Runner

Preview

Dance Runner | Coffin Run Game

Dance Runner - runner style game! Save the world from the invasion of ancient Cthulhu!

You’re going to have bypass obstacles in different cities around the world! New York, Los Angeles, Moscow, Tokyo, and many others.

Save people and earn extra lives between levels and during the game!

Open the original music in the course of the game! Collect your glasses!

If you are a fan of the Coffin Run Game, you must try your hand in our game.

Our game Dance Runner is still in development, within a short time will add 5 additional levels, 2D Level in the style of shooter, as well as planned
introduction of a multiplayer game.

Also planned to add a table of top players worldwide in the next version of the game.

In Dance Runner - Coffin Run Game, it is planned to create 20 to 30 levels with different sub-levels each with different gameplay.

Excellent game level and character design, as well as musical voice and original design, will help you immerse yourself in the game world.

Playing Dance Runner is easy and simple, but you need to have a reaction! Remember, only the chosen one can save the world from Cthulhu! And it is You!

You can play our game for free, but we, as individual developers, have to put advertising into the game so that we can further monetize our works and
please you with additional levels, a continuation of the story, and many more interesting ones.

Please understand advertising. If you wish, you can disable it in the SHOP section.

Dance Runner - Coffin Run is waiting for you! Join!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic