Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 02:27:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessArcane Arcade -- Looking for feedback
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Arcane Arcade -- Looking for feedback  (Read 3074 times)
Copywright
Level 0

Vague Katti Wielder

View Profile WWW
« on: October 12, 2020, 04:02:01 PM »

I posted before about this: https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=69454.msg1418854#msg1418854

Even amid to skepticism, I believe in this project.

link: https://staging.arcanearcade.io/

I'm two weeks into development, making good progress.

I am pushing for an MVP release on Thanksgiving, to get ahead of the Christmas rush.

I truly believe it will be a win-win for both parties, the gamers and the creators/publishers. I expect cynicism, but people don't know what they want, until they've got it. The connection between crypto and gaming is undeniable, the coins themselves are mined using gaming graphics cards.

I hear a lot about the "Shadiness" of Bitcoin. Well, read a lot.

We can literally convert all your earnings in fiat, and generate quarterly reports by saving the price of the coin at the time of purchase. So all sales will be accounted for and can be taxed. We'll generate monthly and quarterly earnings reports, that can be used for your tax purposes.

If you don't want to keep the coins, we are working on a Coinbase integration to liquidate the coins into fiat currency, directly to your bank account.

It's a curated platform, and we vet all sellers before allowing them to sell. After being curated, post your game with videos & screenshots, even embed gifs in your game's description.

You set your Bitcoin and/or Monero address and receive direct payment after every sale. You must provide Steam keys or upload your installers, to be given to buyers.

I'm looking for feedback on the platform and I'd love to get suggestions from indie developers, as that's my target audience. Anyone with experience distributing through Steam or GOG would be amazing, I'd love to hear about it.

Copywright
Level 0

Vague Katti Wielder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 10:54:39 PM »

Price of bitcoin at time of posting: $13,000

Price now: sub $35,000.

I am totally doing this project. I see no reason people wouldn't buy $5-$60 games with Bitcoin at the rate it's increasing.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic