Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 08:36:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[Music/SFX]Composer wants to bring your game to a new level!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Music/SFX]Composer wants to bring your game to a new level!  (Read 293 times)
IvanMosqueraMusic
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 14, 2020, 01:27:02 AM »

Hi there, community!

My name is Iván, I'm from Spain and I'm a composer, producer, and musician. I've been studying music for more than 10 years, titulated in Music Theory/Interpretation, Music Production, and Audio Engineering, with real experience in a recording studio, and of course composing for shorts and videogames (including indie studios and triple A companies like Ubisoft).

In my mind, music has always a purpose, a idea to express or reforce and that's my objective when I'm into a project: get the essential idea, built my music arround it and give little notes that concretes more each part of the scene. I think with a nice communication I'll persue the best result to bring your project to the next level together. I'll deliver to you:

·Flexible composing style (including retro 8/16 bits!).

·Knowledge & Experience composing and arranging.

·Hi-Quality Instruments and mixing, with studio quality.

Right now, I'm mostly looking for paid work, but however, if your project is ambicious and interesting I could agree about participating on it, so don't be shy and contact me at [email protected] or Discord: SaladDragon#2198 with anything you got to say! I'll answer asap.

You can check some of my work at my personal Soundcloud

Hope we talk soon!

Iván M.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic