Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:14:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsyrkkey's paradise
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: yrkkey's paradise  (Read 11514 times)
q1
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2021, 02:17:36 AM »

aw man i missed the signups for playtesting! i haven't checked this thread in a while. cool to see you've completed the game!! can't wait to play it when it comes out.
droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2021, 06:42:24 AM »

You can join my little playtest-signup-announcement discord if you'd like to not miss the next one Smiley (I have a playtest-signup-announcement mailing list too)

As for waiting to play it, it's coming out later this month as part of Take Shape's "free online issue"! Not exactly sure when but I'll definitely announce it in all the places.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CL2EaUHB1zf/

droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2021, 01:44:51 PM »

Oh god here goes. Game's coming out in a couple hours and I'll be doing like a post-mortem, kinda, here sometime AROUND 9PM EST tonight, but I'm also releasing and streaming two other games before it. So the stream starts at 8PM EST tonight and we'll see when Yrkkey happens Tongue

droqen
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2021, 02:39:45 PM »

It's out!

I've discovered a reason not to release three games on the same day: it's not the work, it's how hard it is to talk about! Like, I want to talk about all three games (and if you're interested in seeing three of my games get played and discussed, definitely check out the above video), but it's just too much data for me to really talk about -- without subjecting people to a massive disgusting wall o' text!

So, YRKKEY'S PARADISE is 100% done, released, and out. Thanks for your responses throughout this short-ish devlog Smiley

Alain
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2021, 11:43:15 PM »

Awesome, congratulations on the release!

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic