Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 07:17:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallAITD - A (FREE) Survival Horror Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: AITD - A (FREE) Survival Horror Game  (Read 378 times)
FrancoInTheFlesh
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2020, 08:26:18 AM »

AITD is a survival horror game where your positioning, timing, and hearing ability are crucial to your survival in this tense, bustling atmosphere. Hold your ground, cover all sides, and survive off the resources provided by dead beasts for as long as you can. Down below is a brief preview of what you can expect playing AITD.

How long will you survive? https://francointheflesh.itch.io/aitd

AITD is my first game after attempting game development for 8 years. I struggled with overambition for a long time, so when I was finally able to keep things simple, I made this: AITD. It was a much bigger game at first - more mechanics and gameplay scenarios - so I had to strip it down until it was small enough where I could do everything myself. It took a year to make, but it was worth it! I made the game that I wanted to play, and I hope you find some enjoyment out of it too. I love video games, but I also love cinema, music, and storytelling just as much. I'm a huge fan of what Naughty Dog and Hideo Kojima are doing nowadays, so I plan on having my next games be story based - while keeping it simple of course.

Anyway, thanks for clicking on this post! Let me know in the comments if you tried it, and what your best survival time was.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 08:34:38 AM by FrancoInTheFlesh » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic