Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 11:16:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsFalse Skies - GBC-styled class-based RPG
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: False Skies - GBC-styled class-based RPG  (Read 10226 times)
Feenicks
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2022, 04:55:24 PM »

It's live! Links are on the first page.

Am I happy with this? Yes. Are there more things I could've added to this? Yes. But there comes a point at which you need to put a release date down and put the game out for other people to enjoy fully.

If any other bugs pop up I'll get to them, for sure, but beyond those I'm ready to put this down and start thinking of what I should work on next.

_______
JobLeonard: That's very understandable. Thanks for the interest, though.

JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2022, 05:38:20 AM »

Congrats!

I just bought it anyway because I enjoyed the devlog so much and some day I'll find the time to play again maybe  Epileptic. Will there be Steam Deck support?
Feenicks
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2022, 10:57:09 AM »

Post-launch features

Turns out getting your game into the hands of a wider audience exposes problems you didn't know you had. In addition to the various bugs I had to fix, I've added two features in the week since launch:

The first is a relatively minor one: once you fill up the first skill list, any further skills you get start overflowing into a second skill list. It's rather ungraceful, but it works.

The second is an optional toggle for drop/survey rates. Just appending the rates with how the bestiary screen is laid out causes all sorts of overlap and running off the edge of the box, so the bottom of it gets rearranged when the option is enabled to better fit them.

______

JobLeonard: I don't have a steamdeck so I can't tell for sure, but it's a lightweight enough program that it should work fine on it.

JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 29, 2023, 02:38:55 PM »

It indeed works fine on it! Sadly my Steam Deck broke and has been at my mother's place (who live in another country) after being repaired for the last months, so I haven't gotten very far into the game yet
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic