Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:10:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralAre there any games that are in alpha or not even in alpha yet?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Are there any games that are in alpha or not even in alpha yet?  (Read 1527 times)
noithatgooccho
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2020, 06:14:44 PM »

[Aww, turns out this was a spammer after all. How disappointing.]
« Last Edit: December 29, 2020, 07:36:30 AM by ThemsAllTook » Logged
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 04:52:23 AM »

you may be a bot but I'm going to answer anyway.

The best site I know of for getting alpha games is: https://www.alphabetagamer.com/

ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 06:15:33 AM »

These days, bots usually copy text from either reddit, stackoverflow, or old tigsource posts. Googling exact phrases from this post didn't lead to any other results.

The Devlogs and Playtesting forums are probably where you'd want to look. I get the impression from your post that you might expect to be able to find a game in development that will inevitably grow into something with a large player community. Be warned that very few games do this, and the ones that do are impossible to predict. Many (probably most) games also don't get finished.

If you keep your expectations reasonable and look for things in development that appeal to you, providing feedback can be quite valuable. You could make some people happy by picking a few threads from Playtesting, trying out what's posted, and writing up your thoughts there.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic