Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 02:05:39 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingZenith Falls - MMO, Hack and Slash, Exploration
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Zenith Falls - MMO, Hack and Slash, Exploration  (Read 379 times)
GooSlimeStudios
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2020, 01:21:34 AM »

Hello! I want to introduce myself, I am Xce, owner of GooSlime Studios, I have gotten my game to the stages where I'm ready to showcase our game Zenith Falls for alpha. We're planning on adding multiplayer next month and want to get some honest feedback! Feel free to tell me what you really think. We believe even bad criticism is good for developing and bettering a game, so thank you in advance!

LORE:
The world was once peaceful, calm and most people were comfortable with their way of life. One day they were forced to break out of that routine when a catostrophic event hit now known as the great flood. Overflowing towns, spilling through homes, scattering the truth of all life that existed before; forcing these people to adapt, survive, and overcome! With this new life style came new skills; weapon making, exploring and inventing and with these new innovative minds Zenith Falls has a chance to be flourshing as it once was.
Help restore Zenith Falls by exploring, finding the truth, inventing , adapting and becoming a Great Voyager!

SUMMARY:
Zenith Falls is a multiplayer (16 lobby) MMO, Hack and Slash, Exploration game where players take on the role of new age explorers, traveling by the use of airships around a sunken world, forced to gather artifacts from towers left by unknown orgins that are known as the "Lunar Towers".  Alone or with a team travel the sunken world to uncover new gear, attack other players, uncover secret knowledge or start a new land!
Players start off in Lunar City, a branched off community of survivors that live on the tallest of the Lunar Towers, though the city is small it has become a safe haven for survivors around the sunken world.

KEY FEATURES:
• Air Travel
Lunar City offers a few ways to start off traveling to other that can be found by climbing up the two ladders, on the right you will find hovercrafts which are free driven to any destination, on the left you will find an airship with a pilot waiting for someone to start flight.

• Customization
You character design, weapons, skills and aura color are all customizable to make you stand out more than other players. You can edit you equipment by using the lockers in Lunar City.

• Combat
You weapons will automatically be taken out when the time arrives, combat relies on stamina which needs to be conserved, when attacking with your off hand weapon stamina is not used, so this is best use when times are dire.

• PvP
You can be attacked when not in a safe haven, groups will need to travel by airship and solo players can travel by hovercraft, air combat is easy to evade. When landed or camping out is most dangerous as players can easily sneak up on unexpected players.

CONTROLS:
W,A,S,D - Move
RIGHT MOUSE - Left Attack
LEFT MOUSE - Right Attack
SHIFT - Run
1 - Interact
Q - Stab
E - Hero Strike (hold until you see sparks)
R - Special Strike
SPACE - Roll
TAB - Toggle Dash Mode

Download:
https://gooslimestudios.itch.io/zenith-falls/purchase
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 01:31:28 AM by GooSlimeStudios » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic