Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411431 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 03:57:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Narrative Designer for an upcoming RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Narrative Designer for an upcoming RPG  (Read 1480 times)
monstertamer42
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 31, 2020, 08:07:46 AM »

Company Description
We're a small indie studio that has been working on a monster taming RPG for the last seven years. We're looking for extra freelance (wo)manpower to polish and finish the storyline of the game. We have roughly 6 months left until release. If things go well on this project, we'd like to continue collaborating with you on future projects.

Game Description
We're working on a high-quality monster taming RPG with 50+ hours of single-player gameplay. Our beta is already closing in towards 1 million unique players. More info will be given after selection.

Job Description
Up until now we've come up with our own world, storyline and NPCs which were received well. Our players really appreciate the immersiveness of the world we've created.
We'd like to continue this process with you. We want to brainstorm and collaborate closely on the storylines we still need to implement, and to go over the existing story lines to see whether we can improve them together.

During development we'd love to hear your ideas for plot lines, story arcs, puzzles, quests... Anything really to create the best possible game! You will help us working out the narratives we decide on together, which we will then implement in the game.

Does this sound interesting? Leave us a message and we can talk!
seth c
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 11:30:56 PM »

Hello,

Trust you’re keeping good.

Surely, Can assist you on your requirements.

Please Reach me on my Email- seth(at)cisinlabs(dot)com, Skype - cis.seth

Regards,
Seth
production66
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 03:53:22 AM »

The art of Design with P66.me

Greetings,
Trust you're doing well.
I have a proposal to share with you if we have a match in a common interest and requirement.

My name is Srilalitha K R  representing "P66" a Design agency with proven excellence in 2D / 3D Creatives and Animation. I will be able to offer extremely competitive project rates without sacrificing quality. I’ve been providing services on 2D / 3D work for almost 6 years and have exposure working at an advertising agency, TV, Theatre, Animation Studio, Publishing house, and so on.

SKILLSETS:
Sketching, Storyboarding, Comic Book illustration
Concept Art, Graphic Design, UI/UX, Game Design
2D and 3D Animation, Motion Graphics, White Board
Other Custom services, as per your demand.

Do have a look at some of my previous works on my website https://www.p66.me

I have good ideas for implementing the right process and technique making work faster, resulting in savings in time and money. If you could send in more details about your requirement's I would be happy to send over a few sample sketches work.

With Regards,

Sri Lalitha K R
P66
Ph No - +1(914)247-7791
Email - [email protected]
Website – https://www.p66.me
You can Click on this link to schedule a time to discuss further about your project.

The art of Design with P66.me

Greetings,
Trust you're doing well.
I have a proposal to share with you if we have a match in a common interest and requirement.

My name is Srilalitha K R  representing "P66" a Design agency with proven excellence in 2D / 3D Creatives and Animation. I will be able to offer extremely competitive project rates without sacrificing quality. I’ve been providing services on 2D / 3D work for almost 6 years and have exposure working at an advertising agency, TV, Theatre, Animation Studio, Publishing house, and so on.

SKILLSETS:
Sketching, Storyboarding, Comic Book illustration
Concept Art, Graphic Design, UI/UX, Game Design
2D and 3D Animation, Motion Graphics, White Board
Other Custom services, as per your demand.

Do have a look at some of my previous works on my website https://www.p66.me

I have good ideas of implementing the right process and technique making work faster, resulting in savings in time and money. If you could send in more details about your requirement's I would be happy to send over a few sample sketches work.

With Regards,

Sri Lalitha K R
P66
Ph No - +1(914)247-7791
Email - [email protected]
Website – https://www.p66.me
You can Click on this link to schedule a time to discuss further about your project.

RoscosOrb
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2020, 09:53:50 PM »

Hi there!

I'm interested in some freelance narrative work and would love to help out with finishing the rest of your storyline and working on tightening/improving your existing stories.

I am a self-published author, game developer and all around creative-type of guy. I love writing fun and goofy characters that really shine, and then throwing them in dangerous and complicated situations.

I'm flexible in tone and can work in all kinds of styles, from standard narrative and dialogue, to working on integrating puzzles and gameplay into the game's story.

I have samples to share if you're interested, as well as sending over a copy of my novel.

Also, here is my current work in progress to show my dialogue/puzzle/etc. skills: https://ejected-star.itch.io/

I can be reached at: thewalkingbread @ gmail . com

Thank you for your consideration!
« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 10:46:51 PM by RoscosOrb » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic