Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:32:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev-shared] Need a new programmer for Unity game project.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-shared] Need a new programmer for Unity game project.  (Read 984 times)
cococamo919
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2020, 12:48:38 PM »

I use to be a part of UVG but on longer. I am looking for a coder to help with the project. The game in question is called rose rock shooter and its a Side scrolling action Shoot 'em up with MOBA like abilities. The game is using unity engine. I am pixel artist who is making the assets for all the characters, we have already finish the art for the playable character animations. I am looking to get another coder on board because we are doing this in our spear time for now and my last coder ghosted me. The games concept is that the players are welcomed to rose rock city a place on brink of chaos. But an elite team has been assembled of some odd characters and this group is called Phantom orchid.

If you are interested then you can email me at [email protected] and I can send you my GDD document that has more details on the project. thanks to read this. you can also find the project on game jolt at rose rock shooter.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic