Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411432 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:30:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingStrategy / civilization building game with a deep economy about human history
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Strategy / civilization building game with a deep economy about human history  (Read 451 times)
beniamin
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2020, 03:24:24 PM »

Hi girls and guys,
I'm currently developing a strategy civilization building game with a historical context about entire human history since the Stone Age to the Space Race.

Here is a 100% functional and enjoyable (hopefully) demo - without installation, play in your browser, PC recommended:

https://beniamin666.github.io/stone2rocket-game/

Recently I focused on economy - there are 44 different resources and 82 unique buildings (till the Copper Age). The final version will include more than 250 different resources and about 500 distinct buildings. I'm going to add much more content and different mechanics, but first - I need to know what do you think about it already.

Is the gameplay fun? Do you think it's worth developing this further?

I'm going to launch a campaign on kickstarter, but I'm not sure if anyone is interested in war strategy games with a complex economic system these days.

Just to be clear - it's not an idle game - if you play it clever no idling is needed. And there are no ads, micro-transactions or similar stuff - just a classic strategy.

Any suggestions / critique / paeans of praise / comments are really appreciated. Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 05:30:39 AM by beniamin » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic