Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:24:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] Looking for one-time Character Model Commission
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] Looking for one-time Character Model Commission  (Read 1681 times)
hurb
« on: November 19, 2020, 06:38:04 AM »

Hey there!

I'm just looking for a fully modelled, rigged and textured 3D Character for a personal project. You will be fully credited for your work, (Name + Portfolio link in credits, or anything else we can discuss!) Involves modelling muscular male upper body + long hair and beard.

Character to be modelled: https://imgur.com/a/agWEhc8 - However, the reference provided is relatively loose, and will be open for you, the artist to take some creative liberties upon to suit your skillset if desired. (So long as it's run by me first. - But, ripped muscly old guy is a must stay.)

Knowledge in modelling and rigging for film animation is greatly preferred, but game animation works just fine too.

For those interested, email me @ [email protected] or reply with a link to your portfolio, and include an email. I'll approach you directly to discuss pricing!

Please feel free to email me/DM me/reply with any questions as well if need be!

Thank you so much!
- Natalie

« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 07:03:18 AM by hurb » Logged

Hey there!
Luis123
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 08:47:46 PM »

Hello there,
Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your requirement.

PM sent,
pls check.

Regards,
Luis
Metre23
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 03:43:27 PM »

Hello! I've seen that you are looking for an 2d-3d artist to draw a concept art.
I'm a part of a small group of artists from CIS and I'm searching for job opportunities right now. If you are interested, I can send you portfolios of our free 2d -3d artists and then we can discuss your task.
You can contact me via DMs or:
e-mail: [email protected]
telegram: @lemoh8
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic