Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411517 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 08:33:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesA Contest: Finish Your Game
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: A Contest: Finish Your Game  (Read 5886 times)
godsavant
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 04:19:48 PM »

Yeah, just pay the guy $5 to complete Ivory Springs.
pen
Level 8

babyman

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2009, 05:22:46 AM »

Yeah, just pay the guy $5 to complete Ivory Springs.
:D

I AM FREE!
agj
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2009, 06:48:55 PM »

Just saw this.

I do have a few unfinished games that I wouldn't mind finally completing, but the contest seems very focused on the community (which I am not part of). What do you think, Paul?

ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2009, 06:58:45 PM »

i think they'd be happy to have people not in the community join if it means people finishing games; there are already a few tigsource members who posted in that thread wanting to enter that contest and the reaction to them was positive. don't feel so shy

agj
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2009, 07:27:24 PM »

Yeah, it's not out of shyness, it's that there's money involved, and I'm sure that the guy doesn't have unlimited pockets, or anything, to go around financing people everywhere's games. I'll think about it after the weekend (there's a Mini Ludum Dare right now, so).

ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2009, 08:16:56 PM »

still, he said that the number of entries right now are easy enough for him to cover, and others have volunteered to help him with the $5's if too many people enter -- i don't think another $5 would push him over the edge or something

Shade Jackrabbit
Level 10

TIME RANGER

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2009, 08:19:12 PM »

still, he said that the number of entries right now are easy enough for him to cover, and others have volunteered to help him with the $5's if too many people enter -- i don't think another $5 would push him over the edge or something

Hi I'm Dr Tim Langdell please retract your statement or else I shall be forced to litigate nonono i'm sorry i won't do it again  Facepalm

["Thread Reader" - Read a thread.]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic