Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1393818 Posts in 67110 Topics- by 60089 Members - Latest Member: JacobHomanics

August 05, 2021, 10:42:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsBattleJuice Alchemist – Action RPG with deck-building mechanics
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
Print
Author Topic: BattleJuice Alchemist – Action RPG with deck-building mechanics  (Read 15817 times)
vivaladav
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #240 on: July 20, 2021, 05:36:23 AM »

I took a quick break from fixing bugs and adding stuff to the BattleJuice Alchemist open alpha and had a little play session with Markus. He is not only a very good friend of mine but also has a German Let's Play channel focusing on strategy games, which you can check out here.

Finally I had time to watch your video and I admire your ability to constantly bringing new guests to your channel, well done!

It was also nice to see more of your game. I hope the playtesting on Steam is going well. Wink

Creating "Virtueror, the virtual conqueror" (RTS + 4x + RPG)

[Wishlist on Steam]
[TIGS devlog][YouTube devlog][website]
Alain
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #241 on: July 21, 2021, 11:17:10 PM »

Finally I had time to watch your video and I admire your ability to constantly bringing new guests to your channel, well done!

It was also nice to see more of your game. I hope the playtesting on Steam is going well. Wink

Thanks for watching! The playtest is doing fine, I can see that quite some people have been playing. If I could wish for something, it would be that they would provide more feedback Wink

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic