Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:48:57 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] Looking for composer to collaborate/commission a song
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] Looking for composer to collaborate/commission a song  (Read 1800 times)
velocirection
Level 2

Your favorite pizza raptor game developer

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2020, 11:30:11 PM »

I'm looking for someone to collab on a song with. As in, we work together in midi first and worry about the fancy sound stuff after. Or, someone to Commission the usual way if that's more comfortable.

What I want: a relaxed, chilled song for hanging out with a friend. Genre, not sure. I'm hoping that someone fresh to my game can shine a light on how this part of the game should sound.

Licensing, I just want to use it in my adventure/VN game which will be free to play in browser. What you do with it, I don't really care as I'm not looking to own anyone's work.

If you're interested, be aware this will be for an adult furry game! Do not contact me if you're under 18. Also, lgbt and or furry composers is a plus but not required.

What am I paying? I'm not a wealthy, affluent game making raptor yet. My budget for this is $100-$200
depending on what we do (collab or commission)

Send me an email at [email protected] to get in contact.

https://twitter.com/velocirection
(WARNING- NSFW, 18+! Adults only!)
Kashdan Music
Level 0

Composer for Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2020, 09:15:02 AM »

Hi man,

I just sent you an email I'd definitely be up for this, let me know if you are interested to work together Smiley I have an MA in Composition for Film and TV and I've worked with over a Dozen indie Companies this Year. I generally write more Ambient/Chill pieces so it depends what you are looking for. I sent you about 12 links to pieces that show a massive Variety across that Genre so you can see what I offer - just listen to as many as you can haha.

Kind Regards,
Josh Kashdan
[email protected]
+44753049520
AdamPope
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 02:36:07 PM »

Experienced adult games sound designer and composer. Private portfolio links emailed! Wizard Hand Thumbs Up Right

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic