Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411415 Posts in 69361 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 03:05:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev-Share] Open Positions for Mystery Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-Share] Open Positions for Mystery Game  (Read 1028 times)
StickyGum32
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 05, 2020, 10:21:08 PM »

Hello everyone! My small team of three has been working on an idea for a first-person mystery game inspired by Clue/Cluedo. It will be a highly interactive and story-based detective game in Unity.

We're looking to expand our team as we continue making progress towards a finished story. Specifically, we are looking for people who are dedicated to seeing a project through to the end. We are all making this in our spare time, and we understand that life comes first. That said, we are also creating this team with the intention of finishing a game, so if your intentions don't line up with ours, you might want to check out some of the other help wanted ads on the forums.

Positions Available:
  • Concept Artist - Turn our words into pictures! Represent our ideas and help storyboard the game Position Filled!
  • 3D Artist/Modeller - Create models of the concept art for use in the game Position Filled!
  • Programmer - Help refine and develop game mechanics, and implement models into the game Position Filled!

Contact me at [email protected] to apply or for any questions you may have. More information about the game is available upon request, and will be provided prior to your decision on joining our team.

If your skill is not listed above, it's not needed at this time. Our team currently consists of two writers and myself. My primary task (aside from project management) is creating music, but I also help with the story. As we continue towards a finished product, the team will expand even more, so keep your eyes open!

For those who are interested, we are using the following organizational items, and you will be required to have these free-to-use products:
  • Discord
  • Google Drive
  • HacknPlan

Thank you!
Clay
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 01:21:38 PM by StickyGum32 » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic