Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 03:41:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & Events$170,000 + in funding and prizes for indie games (free entries)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: $170,000 + in funding and prizes for indie games (free entries)  (Read 6339 times)
UnfoldGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 13, 2020, 03:18:25 PM »

Hey fellow developers.

I'm happy to announce Unfold Games Awards - an indie game contest, organized in partnership with Intel, Unity, Pixologic, FMOD, Integral Capital, and The McArthur Law Firm.

• $150,000 in funding + over $20,000 in prizes, services, and cash.
  • Both demos and released games are accepted.
  • Entries are free.
  • Games by studios (up to 10 people) or individuals worldwide (unless your country prohibits participation in contests) are accepted.
  • You (and your team members) have to be 18 years of age or older. Members who are between 13 and 18 need to submit a Parental Consent Form (can be downloaded from the website).
  • Deadline: March 15th, 2021.
  • Jurors include the AAA-industry veterans, influencers, and members of the press (IGN, GameSpot, Forbes). If you're struggling to get your game in front of the right people (as I did not so long ago), this is your opportunity.
  • The website has a "REMIND ME" feature if you're not ready to apply now.

More info & application form: https://UnfoldGamesAwards.com

If you have any questions, just ask - or email [email protected]

AlexVsCoding
Level 7

Enthusiasm at dangerous levels.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 05:00:56 PM »

Thanks for the heads up on this! I'm mulling over submitting my game MORSE for it. We have polished a 30 minute demo releasing early next year but it's likely to be at least another 12 months till it's a full commercial release. Does this void me from submitting it to the competition?

Thanks again!

HotBabyBryan
Level 0

I make games

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 02:01:58 PM »

Taken from the "rules" section of the website
he Submission must be a video game software product either (i) released between November 30th, 2019 and March 15th, 2021, or (ii) is still unreleased but has an intended release date before December 31st, 2021.

Seems like having a playable demo by March 15 would give the judges something to play, but you are only eligible if you are planning on releasing within the year 2021.
UnfoldGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 05:08:09 PM »

Taken from the "rules" section of the website
he Submission must be a video game software product either (i) released between November 30th, 2019 and March 15th, 2021, or (ii) is still unreleased but has an intended release date before December 31st, 2021.

Seems like having a playable demo by March 15 would give the judges something to play, but you are only eligible if you are planning on releasing within the year 2021.

That's correct, thank you for responding. There's a reason for this rule since the investors who provide $150,000 in funding are unlikely to invest in titles that are far from being released.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic