Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 05:18:00 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations(RevShare)Indie Team Looking For 2D artist Specialized in Environment/Animations
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: (RevShare)Indie Team Looking For 2D artist Specialized in Environment/Animations  (Read 931 times)
MrZentronox
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2020, 01:19:04 AM »

Greetings to all fellow game-devs.

Our indie team is currently in requirement for another 2D artist, preferable one that is adaptable or specialized in environment design and/or animations. This is a passion project and currently unfunded and payment will be rev share, there may be other payments in the future depending on how progress goes. Your job will be to create levels and animate sprites and level objects(There may be other things such as sprite creation involved depending on how flexible you are)

The game is called 'Equilibrium', it's a story driven tower defense hybrid, which revolves around 2 player controlled characters within a high fantasy world battling a war with enemies from another dimension, amongst other struggles.The game features extensive dialogue focus between characters as well as choices to be made that impact the story, character story arcs as well as one of the multiple endings that shall be available to the player.

The current team is comprised of 5 members we were previously 6 but one of the artist had to leave due to life circumstances.

The project will have a rather lengthy development time, we are extremely passionate about this project and work on it in our free time, we work closely together and discuss everything together, sounds exciting and want to be part of the team? Do let me know either on discord @ Zentronox#0661 or email me on my personal email www.adian1@gmail.com and we can discuss everything in detail.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 01:39:57 AM by MrZentronox » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic