Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 01:18:45 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessI'd love to review your game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I'd love to review your game  (Read 3139 times)
reviewseverygame
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« on: December 18, 2020, 10:20:31 AM »

Hey there! I'm an indie dev who knows how much it sucks to work hard on a game for years and then struggle to find influencers to play your game when you release it. That's why I'm creating a youtube channel and steam curator to review every single game I am sent. They'll be quick reviews. They'll be unedited. I may not have any nice things to say if it's just like a buggy asset flip. But they will be a legitimate review, on youtube, delivered promptly after receipt of a steam key, which I know from experience is a valuable thing to receive on release day.

I know there's a ton of games added to steam but I think a small fraction will actually find me and send me a key so starting out... this should be completely doable unless this really takes off. I'm talking like install the game, hit record on OBS, play and commentate for like 3 min tops (youtube 10min+ algorithm be damned), stop recording and upload that bad boy and leave a review on the curator page. I'm a realistic guy so I'm not promising much. If I actually enjoy the game I may play a few minutes longer for funsies.

The channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU3K9zJ_kGx6Tq8wZUuVMsw

My only criteria is that your game is either unreleased (make sure you send a beta/press key and tell me when you want the video released) or was released less than 3 months ago. I also won't record and upload bad stuff that's gonna get me flagged on YouTube or something so don't even try that.

So yeah! Please add [email protected] to your press list and hit me up when you're about to release - I'd love to play your game.
JaneKing
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2021, 03:36:24 AM »

Hey there, I did enjoy your review of the Wormaid

It's quite a unique and difficult game. Ngl...Good Job
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic