Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 02:18:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for experienced character animator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for experienced character animator  (Read 2043 times)
Osteel
Level 2

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2020, 05:13:06 PM »

Hi everyone!

We are a small, four person collaboration consisting of a developer, 3D artist, 2D artist and composer, who have been working together on a game about creating and operating a cozy bakery. We are currently focusing on building a playable demo and are looking for an artist to help us model and animate some of the demo characters.

For the demo, which follows many features of the town-life genre, players will farm and collect ingredients, using them to create various baked goods to sell to eager customers. We have many of the basic systems already in place.

This video is an older demo video, but it show cases some of the systems:

Here is a bit more up to date video showing some more of the art:

--------------------

For this role, we're hoping to collaborate with an experienced artist who can model and create cute animations. There will be four characters for the demo, including a redesign of our current player character, which you can see the mockups for here:

https://i.imgur.com/SHaJbkZ.jpg

Being a collaboration, we are very much of the mindset that everyone has equal say about the direction of the game, so if you're the type of person who likes to have creative control over your work, then hopefully this project sounds like a fun opportunity.

Because this is a collaboration, this is not a paid position. We are actively working on this game as a side project and will discuss next steps following the completion of the demo.

If you're interested in hearing more about the project, please send me DM on Reddit or send me a message on Discord via Osteel#0071.

Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks! Smiley
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 09:30:46 AM by Osteel » Logged
palewine
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 05:46:40 AM »

Hi, I noticed this was posted a while ago. Have you found a UI / UX person yet?
Osteel
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 08:28:30 AM »

Yep, we're still looking for a UI artist to join. Original post has been updated!
Osteel
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2021, 09:31:18 AM »

Hi everyone,

We're not looking for a character animator to join our collaboration. The original post has been updated. Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic