Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:22:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperDesignI have been working on a genre I don't very much like for the past year...
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I have been working on a genre I don't very much like for the past year...  (Read 3165 times)
Dr. Büni
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2020, 11:56:53 PM »

Facepalm

I had enough of it. I am going to embrace my dream project. If it fails, I will let you all know while I live my financially broken life. Toast Left If it doesn't, it will be a lesson to other people that sometimes dreams do come true. Toast Right

Why did I have to love platformers?  Gomez

On a more serious note, it really takes a very specific mindset to work on something for profit only. I feel miserable. Props to those who can do it.
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2020, 04:39:26 PM »

I've seen a little bit of your work and you have the skill level to do professional level stuff. I know as an artist, nothing makes me less interested in a project that I don't have any real feelings for. However I'm wired a bit to be commercial: I enjoy working on the question of how to actually get an audience. (Despite being quite bad at it.)

But I do wish you would post more of your in progress stuff because you make cool art. Commercial or not, it would be nice to see more of what you are working on.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic