Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411415 Posts in 69361 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 03:20:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting W A V E - a casual phone game (but SOO HARD...)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: W A V E - a casual phone game (but SOO HARD...)  (Read 817 times)
closhu
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 20, 2020, 01:49:20 AM »

Hello!! Gomez
I am a teenager developer and I have been making a game for some weeks. I have the game completed (although I need to get some reviews and do the final revising).

My biggest problem is that the game is "too difficult" for some people. I do not think it's that difficult, but some of my friends say that. I want to hear your opinions please!! Also, I don't know what parts and how to modify the game to decrease the difficulty.

If you can comment on the controls within the game, I would be glad to hear.

Thank You!!

Wait... how do I share the game??? do I just send the file here? or post on google drive and link it here?Huh? Facepalm

edit+  Hand Point Right https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y4n6GqmUI_X3x4b35JzdlhVFR_nGKhKV/view?usp=sharing
Ok so this is the google drive link to download the game.. Try it and let me know if you can download plz..
edit++ https://closhu.itch.io/wave
here is the link to my game on itch.io
« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 04:15:12 AM by closhu » Logged
Thaumaturge
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 02:12:57 AM »

Hello!! Gomez
Welcome! ^_^

My biggest problem is that the game is "too difficult" for some people. I do not think it's that difficult, but some of my friends say that.

I've had very similar feedback in the past, I believe!

The thing to remember is this: you made the game, you know it inside and out, you've tested it (presumably) all along its development--and thus have been playing it for some time. As a result, it will tend to be far easier for you than for a first-time player.

Wait... how do I share the game??? do I just send the file here? or post on google drive and link it here?Huh? Facepalm

You could always post it on itch.io, perhaps. It's free to do so, as I recall, and provides hosting, a page dedicated to the game, and even some stats regarding downloads and page-visits.

closhu
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 02:59:44 AM »

Hello, thanks for the reply!! I just researched about itch.io and I found it incredible. Now I'll try to post my game there and link it here.

Also, yess I agree that developers find it more easy to play their game, I'll have that in mind.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic