Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 06:10:15 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] Looking to commission Promotional Artwork for [Control : Override]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] Looking to commission Promotional Artwork for [Control : Override]  (Read 1472 times)
BDeshiDev
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2020, 11:55:42 PM »

Hello,
I'm working on a puzzle game called Control : Override  that will release in a few months on steam. I'm looking for an artist to commission A single piece of artwork that can be used in various promotion material for the game(such as steam banner art). EX:

These two use the same artwork for Gris, but resized and cut yet still looks appealing. The artwork you provide will need to work for various image sizes(in landscape and portrait ratio).

Additionally, the art will also need to consider logo position in these various resolutions. If you look at the Gris images, you'll see that a portion of the image is designed to make logo easily visible.

You will not have to design the logo. But I would expect you to provide the PSD files to make it easier to edit.

I will also provide a rough sketch for what I'd like it to look like. But you will be free to draw something different if you think that's better.

Quality wise I'm looking at something comparable to:

But consistent with my game's artstyle.

As for price, I'll be upfront. I believe in compensating people for their work. However, I'm from a third world country. I cannot match the rates of most artists. And the game itself is made on 0 budget.

However, I'd like to point out that this artwork will essentially be the first thing players most will see before even clicking to see the screenshots. Your art will be the one in every youtube thumbnail. Even on a small game like this, you will get some visibility.

Additionally, I will also put your name in the game credits and retweet this artwork to my measly amount of twitter followers(whatever that's worth). You will also get some Keys to gift to your friends when the game comes out.

I will also prioritize you for future work when possible. I'm already planning to release 2 games next year.

I hope this is the start of a long and fruitful collaboration. PM me and we can discuss the details.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 12:02:07 AM by BDeshiDev » Logged
Luis123
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 12:06:40 AM »

Hello there,
Hope you're doing good.

I can help with your requirement.

PM sent, pls check.

Regards,
Luis
Metre23
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 03:42:45 PM »

Hello! I've seen that you are looking for an 2d-3d artist to draw a concept art.
I'm a part of a small group of artists from CIS and I'm searching for job opportunities right now. If you are interested, I can send you portfolios of our free 2d -3d artists and then we can discuss your task.
You can contact me via DMs or:
e-mail: [email protected]
telegram: @lemoh8
production66
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 10:14:38 PM »

The art of Design with P66.me

Greetings,
Trust you're doing well.
I have a proposal to share with you if we have a match in a common interest and requirement.

My name is Srilalitha K R representing "P66" a Design agency with proven excellence in 2D / 3D Creatives and Animation. I will be able to offer extremely competitive project rates without sacrificing quality. I’ve been providing services on 2D / 3D work for almost 6 years and have exposure working at an advertising agency, TV, Theatre, Animation Studio, Publishing house and so on.

SKILLSETS:
Sketching, Storyboarding, Comic Book illustration
Concept Art, Graphic Design, UI/UX, Game Design
2D and 3D Animation, Motion Graphics, White Board
Other Custom services, as per your demand.

Do have a look at some of my previous works on my website https://www.p66.me

I have good ideas of implementing right process and technique making work faster, resulting in savings in time and money. If you could send in more details about your requirement's I would be happy to send over a few sample sketches work.

With Regards,

Srilalitha K R
P66
Ph No - +1(914)247-7791
Email - [email protected]
Website – https://www.p66.me
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic