Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 03:45:41 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] Looking to commission a rigged 3D Character Model
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] Looking to commission a rigged 3D Character Model  (Read 1366 times)
DinDanDon
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 28, 2020, 06:32:49 PM »

Hi there!

I'm working on an action-adventure game and was looking to hire an artist to help bring the game's protagonist to life

I'm looking for an artist who is comfortable with modelling and texturing in a more cartoony style similar to games like The Wind Waker/Breath of the Wild/Genshin Impact.

You will be credited for your work, and likely contacted again for further work as the project continues.

Please PM me if you are interested, and I can share further details!

Luis123
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2020, 07:49:28 PM »

Hi there,
Hope you're doing well.

I can help with your requirement.

PM sent, pls check.

Regards,
Luis
Metre23
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 03:42:13 PM »

Hello! I've seen that you are looking for an 2d-3d artist to draw a concept art.
I'm a part of a small group of artists from CIS and I'm searching for job opportunities right now. If you are interested, I can send you portfolios of our free 2d -3d artists and then we can discuss your task.
You can contact me via DMs or:
e-mail: [email protected]
telegram: @lemoh8
production66
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 10:08:55 PM »

The art of Design with P66.me

Greetings,
Trust you're doing well.
I have a proposal to share with you if we have a match in a common interest and requirement.

My name is Srilalitha K R representing "P66" a Design agency with proven excellence in 2D / 3D Creatives and Animation. I will be able to offer extremely competitive project rates without sacrificing quality. I’ve been providing services on 2D / 3D work for almost 6 years and have exposure working at an advertising agency, TV, Theatre, Animation Studio, Publishing house and so on.

SKILLSETS:
Sketching, Storyboarding, Comic Book illustration
Concept Art, Graphic Design, UI/UX, Game Design
2D and 3D Animation, Motion Graphics, White Board
Other Custom services, as per your demand.

Do have a look at some of my previous works on my website https://www.p66.me

I have good ideas of implementing right process and technique making work faster, resulting in savings in time and money. If you could send in more details about your requirement's I would be happy to send over a few sample sketches work.

With Regards,

Srilalitha K R
P66
Ph No - +1(914)247-7791
Email - [email protected]
Website – https://www.p66.me
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic