Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 07:11:56 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingDrool of the Killer - Haunted Swimming Pool Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Drool of the Killer - Haunted Swimming Pool Game  (Read 1466 times)
garmentdistrict
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 04, 2021, 02:08:30 PM »

Greetings,

Happy new "fear" to everybody.... here is another short little horror game, called Drool Of The Killer. It is about exploring a mysterious waterpark and is hopefully a mix of funny and creepy. No jumpscares or puzzles, c15 minutes long.

The game can be played here https://gamejolt.com/games/DroolOfTheKiller/572310
In terms of feedback I am mostly just happy to hear whether or not it "worked" for anyone, whether it was funny or creepy or engaging at all, whether the sound effects were too distracting etc. Hopefully the camera is a lot more straightforward this time although there's at least one room where it's a little bit weird. But I hope people enjoy and thank you for checking it out either way.  Blink
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 08:08:44 AM »

Hey garmentdistrict,

I played your game and recorded my thoughts:

garmentdistrict
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 06:50:50 AM »

Thank you!! Sorry I didn't see this to respond - enjoyed the video as always and glad you liked!
It is a policy of mine to always let people fall off the edge of the world if they're determined enough to do so - "your game your choice"  Cave Story
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic