Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 07:30:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingLilith Odyssey - A Quirky Galactic Migration Sim
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lilith Odyssey - A Quirky Galactic Migration Sim  (Read 1234 times)
chaystarunlimited
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2021, 02:35:36 PM »

It's big day for me and my best bud today -- we announced our 4-year passion project on Steam: Lilith Odyssey!

We've enter closed beta testing and may be opening that up depending on how it goes! In the mean time, you can check out the trailer see if you're interested in the game: http://lilithodyssey.com/

Inspired by a nostalgia for Oregon Trail and the immersive depth of No Man’s Sky, Lilith Odyssey takes the survival strategy gameplay of a migration adventure and puts it in an oddball, low-poly galaxy filled with alien cultures and animals, space businesses, and the freedom to explore more than 1000 unique worlds.

PREMISE - The Great Nacho Wars have ended and a corrupt galactic government saps life and resources from the many war-weary planets it controls. Many alien families are desperate to leave their dying planets, and players must select one they want to help. The wealthier the aliens, the easier the journey. 

We havean anticipated early access launch in May 2021, but we wanted to put Lility Odyssey on Steam Wishlist radars. So it was a big day for us. Happy to answer any questions Smiley
milkvaulting
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2022, 08:44:41 AM »

Congratulations to you and your friend!
Lolinugsti
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2022, 01:18:30 AM »

In my opinion, it's a great game. I saw the trailer, and it's something new for me  Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic