Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 01:44:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsFallen Angel: Hell Survival Development Progress
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fallen Angel: Hell Survival Development Progress  (Read 921 times)
Strongfinger
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 17, 2021, 06:53:49 PM »

Hi Folks,

OK so for a few years I have been developing my PC Survival Game in Unity mostly all by myself with the exceptions of a bit of paid freelancer work when I was able to afford it.

It’s at a stage now where I am comfortable showcasing its progress in Gaming Forums like Steam, but alas I was not welcome there as I was accused of Advertising and censored, even though the game isn’t for sale yet.  Nice way to treat a potential future client, so anyway now here I am in the segregated developer community instead, where most gamers probably don’t think to look out for future games.  If anyone knows of any actual gaming forums where Indie Developers are welcome to showcase their work without accusations of Advertisement and Censorship, I would be grateful if you could mention them.

So a bit about the game…

Fallen Angel – Hell Survival is a First Person Survival Game in early development for the PC. Set in Hell you play as a She-Devil with amnesia sent to hell from the heavens for reasons unknown. There you must survive and hopefully one day, find a way to escape. Scavenge, Mine, Hunt, Fight, Craft, Build and gradually discover a way to defeat Baphomet and escape hell with a portal you construct.

My idea for this game is to make something similar to Minecraft and 7 Days to Die, but get away from the overused setting of Zombie Apocalypses in the Wilderness.  I want a Survival Game that moves into a very different setting and merges with a Fantasy based setting like that of the Elder Scrolls games.

It will be Singlepayer focused, although I might consider a Coop Multiplayer mode if a Multiplayer Savvy Programmer comes on board.  But will see.

Fallen Angel Hell Survival - Intro To AI and Combat System

This is a Development Update Video for the Fallen Angel Hell Survival Game.  Introducing the AI and Combat system that I have recently completed.

Fallen Angel: Hell Survival... Tree Harvesting Update
In this video I demonstrate the new Tree Harvesting System I have built, including the New Plasma Fruit and the plant that grows it.

Fallen Angel Hell Survival UPDATE: Introducing the new Hesicasial Character

Here I introduce the new Hesicasial Character for the Fallen Angel: Hell Survival game currently in Development.

https://youtu.be/cIGhNCEX7R8

Fallen Angel: Hell Survival - Early Development Presentation
In this Video I demonstrate where I was up to in the early stages of developing Fallen Angel: Hell Survival.
https://youtu.be/dApq8zLkGL0

Thanks.

Strongfinger.

Strongfinger
Strongfinger
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2023, 03:28:48 PM »

Wow, what a great community for building an audience and getting feedback... NOT!

Oh well, never mind.  Fallen Angel: Hell Survival is now on steam...

Strongfinger
Alain
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2023, 12:29:34 AM »

Wow, what a great community for building an audience and getting feedback... NOT!

In my experience, others become interested in what you are creating and give you feedback, if you show interest in what they work on. I think that is the spirit of a community.

Oh well, never mind.  Fallen Angel: Hell Survival is now on steam...

Congratulations on the launch!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic