Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 06:09:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosComposer and Sound Designer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Composer and Sound Designer  (Read 388 times)
s7leven
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2021, 03:09:52 AM »

Hello, Smiley Smiley

I have watched your business for a while, and I admire the style of your work. As a composer and sound designer, I would like to offer you my services and suggest that you get to know my DEMO SHOWREEL directly: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQ58jg3NLN2hNtbeI9wdE-N-5DxCluRI8

What can I offer you?
1) Unique music in all genres: from the futuristic space environment, as in Dead Space or Mass Effect, to cinematic and symphonic styles, as in Witcher or Skyrim;
2) The creation of sounds of all kinds - Sound design;
3) Remote job (I have a studio at home), or face-to-face, if your company requires it;
4) Fast execution of even the craziest orders;
5) Motivation: I am a big fan of video games, music and cinema.
6) High-level languages skills.
Being a professional and graduate musician, I can offer you a complete redesign of music, sounds and environment. A few words about my experience: Using knowledge acquired in the fields of production, mixing and mastering, I have mounted several individual projects, including S7leven Production whose music has been purchased in 26 countries around the world. This music has been used in some advertising films, games and videos.

I am looking to join an ambitious team eager for success to develop sustainable and serious projects.

My Mail - [email protected]

While waiting for a response from you and thanking you in advance for your interest, I wish you a very good day.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic