Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 08:29:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSonucido: The Mage - A turn-based, grid-based Dungeon Crawler
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: Sonucido: The Mage - A turn-based, grid-based Dungeon Crawler  (Read 17940 times)
smokesomefrogs
Level 1

Small German Indie Game Studio

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2023, 07:06:40 AM »

Oh no! I hope you can/could fix it. Thanks for giving it a try!

I hope your first child is well and everything did go well!!

JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2023, 07:11:29 AM »

Will need to order a few new buttons and find a local laptop repair shop to do the repairs but things should be fine eventually. Luckily it's easy to be patient if you have no time to game anyway Smiley. Will try to pick up your game again once it's fixed.

Things are going well with us and our child, thanks! :D
smokesomefrogs
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2023, 10:57:26 AM »

That's great to hear, JobLeonard!

Since the release there were two updates for Sonucido: The Mage!

If you are interested in the specific improvements you can read about it here (1.0.1) and here (1.0.2).

As part of the Steam Spring Sale the game is currently 25% off Smiley

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1535240/Sonucido_The_Mage__A_Dungeon_Crawler_by_Daniel_da_Silva/

JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2023, 11:29:27 PM »

Nice!

(sadly the replacement bumpers are still sold out Sad oh well, having more attention for my child can't be a bad thing either Wink)
smokesomefrogs
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #104 on: October 13, 2023, 06:50:26 AM »

I released a new update! Version 1.0.3 is out now!

The game is currently 40% off on Steam and Itch!

Full Changelog

- Fixed various bugs which were related to throwing bombs - many things only triggered if you used the hotkey and didn't work with the inventory button, this is fixed now (aside from a serious case in which a path would remain blocked this also affected every (!) closed door in the game)
- Q previously made you turn left and draw your weapon - now you only turn left
- Changed the scale of two doors from 0.85 to 0.87 and of one door from 0.9 to 0.87 which were leftover when I did the rest of the doors in 1.0.1
- Adjusted the position of a door slightly
- Fixed a minor bug which didn't remove the inventory overlay if you walked into the dialogue of the swimming guy
- Changed me to us and the German equivalent in the thank you message of the farm woman
- Added a missing German localization of the message you get if you already visited the tavern
- Fixed a bug where you could get stuck on the platform which elevates forward above the water if you hit a turning key exactly the wrong time
- Fixed a bug where you could get only a half block down on a stair in specific circumstances in one level (and also fixed it in a potential case in another level)
- Added another sentence to the laybrinth guide
- Added a block to the layout of the labyrinth
- Added blocks to two of the elevators at the start of a level because with high fov values you could see the basic gray background
- Also added blocks to one section where the light comes from above and changed the position and intensity of the light so that you can't see the gray background with high fov values and also can't see unlighted space (which wouldn't make sense if the light comes from outside)
- Added a missing German localization of one note
- Added a missing German greeting to the armor lady if you are sick and changed the greeting she had in the English localization
- Fixed a bug regarding the level cap - if you got in any way to level 26 in a stat (this could only affect luck and strength if I'm not mistaken, unless you are cheating) and found a level up potion you could get to even higher levels. Now the maximum level you can obtain through level up potions is 25
- Fixed three light bleeds
- Fixed the wall light bleed in a couple instances where you walk towards a wall where a torch is and on one side it shows a white line for a moment (in one case black)
- Aligned the both sides of a broken wall passthrough properly in one instance
- Removed a node which was there to remember me to add a health potion which I already did at another place
- Fixed two shadow bleeds
- Fixed one instance where you could see a jagged line with MSAA 4
- Fixed a minor bug in the dialogue of the son (if you chose the not helping option and left the dialogue you would get a blank dialogue bar if you got back to him instead of a greeting)
- Fixed a bug if you opened a particular door in a special way
- Fixed the timing if you removed the boards with a bomb in Level 2 even though the player can't have a bomb at this point (unless he's cheating)
- Increased the health of the wallmonster by 3
- When you let the blacksmith improve your sword a few turns will be skipped - even though this happened, it was only shown after you left the conversation - this is fixed now
- Increased the turn number which get skipped at the blacksmith to 30 (instead of 20)
- Increased the time for which one sentence is displayed of the dialogue of the imprisoned cousin
- Increased the time for which one sentence is displayed of the dialogue of the chronist
- Increased the time a little bit until the guard of the city steps aside
- Increased the time a little bit until the food monster steps aside
- One of the pictures of the Rocpus incidents was unused and one repeated, this is fixed now
- Minor technical improvements to the dialogue of the leader of the city
- Added a missing German greeting to the soldier if you are infected (the one after the child, father, grandfather puzzle)
- Removed a word from a German sentence which was too long to be displayed fully
- Improved a few English and German senteces
- Fixed a couple of typos
- Minor code improvements

(And sorry JobLeonard that I didn't reply! I hope you are still having a great time as a father Gentleman)

forest
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2023, 07:19:25 AM »

just watched trailer
eh
i have some friendly feelings to the developer
smokesomefrogs
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2024, 01:10:43 PM »

Friendly feelings?

smokesomefrogs
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2024, 01:14:39 PM »

I forgot to update this devlog! Sonucido: The Mage got a new update for its anniversary on the 2nd of December!

Full Changelog

- Fixed a few spelling errors in the English localization
- Changed a few words to an alternative spelling in the English localization
- Fixed two typos in the German localization
- Choose an alternative spelling for one German word which is a bit more formal
- Fixed some gap lines which were visible when msaa turned off in one particular level
- Weakened one enemy because with certain stats and low health it could be a softlock for the player
- Removed an unnecessary test variable which was part of many scripts but didn't do anything
- Removed a few unnecessary walls, and some unused objects and creatures in a couple of levels
- If you now leave one of the holes where you can put potions in, the moving back button disappears faster which looks better
- Added LibreOffice to the additional credits

The game is also 50% off right now!

You can get it on Steam and Itch!

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic