Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1392666 Posts in 66985 Topics- by 59835 Members - Latest Member: jlivingstonsg

June 20, 2021, 01:48:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSonucido: The Mage - A turn-based, grid-based Dungeon Crawler
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Sonucido: The Mage - A turn-based, grid-based Dungeon Crawler  (Read 4282 times)
smokesomefrogs
Level 0

Small German Indie Game Studio

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2021, 02:52:54 PM »

Thanks! I thought these figures might be interesting for fellow devs Gomez

I polished the demo, have all the translations now (German, English, Spanish and Portuguese BR/EU) and put them in. Before the 16th June hits (the begin of the Steam Next Fest) I need to test the game with the translations in there and polish it a bit more.

Thankfully, I still have plenty of time!

Progress

Wishlist Count: 339
Main Script LoC: 4507
Graphics: 95
Sounds: 16
Day: 189th

smokesomefrogs
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2021, 06:08:17 PM »

So, on a whim I decided it would be a good idea to translate the game (and the demo for that matter) in a lot more languages than I initially planned! I started with English, German, Spanish, Portuguese (BR/EU) and now I ordered a couple more translations in Simplefied Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Turkish and Russian!
I got 6 wishlists from Korea a day after (the other languages had no measurable impact yet) which was very cool because from the beginning of February until now - which was the time frame the game had a Steam Page - the game only got only 1 wishlist from Korea. So 6 wishlists in 1 day vs 1 wishlist in 4+ months. I'm very interested which languages will perform well because it's a good indication for future projects (even though not perfect because different genres appeal to different cultures etc.)

Have a nice one! Smiley

smokesomefrogs
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2021, 09:10:42 AM »

Tomorrow the Sonucido: The Mage demo launches on Steam! 10 AM PDT / 7 PM CEST!
The demo is part of the Steam Next Fest Smiley

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1535240/Sonucido_The_Mage__A_Dungeon_Crawler_by_Daniel_da_Silva/

All languages are implemented - the only thing that's missing is a language selection screen which I will implement today.

Progress

Wishlist Count: 365
Main Script LoC: 5722
Graphics: 97
Sounds: 16
Day: 196th

smokesomefrogs
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2021, 06:10:59 PM »

Today is certainly one of my productive days! I added over 1000 lines of code to the main script (Main Script LoC: 6723) in a couple of hours. I improved the level up system, the language selection screen is ready and I polished a couple of minor things!

Feels great Gomez

I will test the demo with every language selected to ensure that I don't miss anything!

smokesomefrogs
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2021, 05:49:08 AM »

The Steam Next Fest started! I will report on my numbers in the end.

You can try my game here:

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1535240/Sonucido_The_Mage__A_Dungeon_Crawler_by_Daniel_da_Silva/

JobLeonard
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: Today at 08:42:14 AM »

Good luck! Hope you'll find your audience!  Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic