Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411479 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58425 Members - Latest Member: solpreston

April 23, 2024, 09:12:53 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosComposer / Multi-Instrumentalist Looking For A Dev Team!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Composer / Multi-Instrumentalist Looking For A Dev Team!  (Read 735 times)
JakewMusic
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2021, 03:27:34 PM »

REV SHARE OR PAID WORK

My name is Jake and I am a composer and multi-instrumentalist! My solo releases normally consist of Orchestral Electric Fusion but I love to create in all sorts of genres and have experience in all standard genres! I am constantly looking for more opportunities to advance my composing skills and each project I participate in. I always find something valuable to learn to better myself and the music I create.

I work incredibly well with other people and it is much preferred over working by myself. I love getting the chance to see how other people think and view amazing concepts that I could have never thought of on my own. I'm excited to work on games that require me to think and provide ingenuity towards a solution to complex problems and situations that I may come across! No matter how complex your game may be, I will write a composition perfect for it that will make the reader want to play the game anytime they hum the melody! I want to help create an atmosphere for your game that will draw the player in, and keep them playing for as long as possible!

I'd absolutely love to join your development team and create compositions for current games as well as any future titles! If you are at all interested in working with me please consider checking out my website, https://jakewilliamsmusic.com/ which encloses information about myself, as well as past compositions! You can contact me through discord: Butler#3727 || OR || through email: [email protected] Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and consider me in joining your team! :D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 03:39:18 PM by JakewMusic » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic