Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 11:22:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessFinding Publishers that would be willing to work with solo/micro teams?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Finding Publishers that would be willing to work with solo/micro teams?  (Read 3681 times)
joeschmoe34
TIGBaby

dingus

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2021, 03:37:44 AM »

NOTE: This is about premium, non-mobile Publishers.

Been researching Publishers a lot and noticed that only a few seem interested in potentially working with solo/micro teams that haven't established themselves yet. As to be expected, of course, since these pose a financial risk compared to working with established teams of 20 ex-AAA employees with lots of experience.

However there do appear to be a few which have a history of working with solo/micro team devs. A few which seem to be decently risk happy if the game you present to them seems interesting enough.

However that list is rather small, so I am wondering if I have missed any. If you know any Publishers that fit the above criteria, please let me know.

Thanks for reading!
Thaumaturge
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 07:10:13 AM »

I can't speak to which publishers fit that criterion, but I did see a little while ago the document in the following tweet--amongst other things it includes a list of publishers, which may contain some that you missed!

https://twitter.com/heylookitsalan/status/1324409540356448256

shrewdacumen
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2021, 07:34:56 PM »

I can't speak to which publishers fit that criterion, but I did see a little while ago the document in the following tweet--amongst other things it includes a list of publishers, which may contain some that you missed!

https://twitter.com/heylookitsalan/status/1324409540356448256

Thanks so much!!!!

That list helps me as well.

I don't like to have the trouble of posting a message on SNS:  that idiosyncrasy of mine led to the blackout in information.
Papacubec
Level 0

Yali

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2021, 12:15:42 PM »

NOTE: This is about premium, non-mobile Publishers.

Been researching Publishers a lot and noticed that only a few seem interested in potentially working with solo/micro teams that haven't established themselves yet. As to be expected, of course, since these pose a financial risk compared to working with established teams of 20 ex-AAA employees with lots of experience.

However there do appear to be a few which have a history of working with solo/micro team devs. A few which seem to be decently risk happy if the game you present to them seems interesting enough.

However that list is rather small, so I am wondering if I have missed any. If you know any Publishers that fit the above criteria, please let me know.

Thanks for reading!

Hi !
I'm solo developer.
After 1 month of promotion 2 publishers find me. They works with indie developers.
1) Maple Whispering
2) Neowiz Publishing Team

Good Luck!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic