Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:36:40 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[FOR HIRE] Sound Designer / Audio Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] Sound Designer / Audio Programmer  (Read 759 times)
JB Sounds
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 13, 2021, 04:11:44 AM »

Hi!

I am offering my services as a sound designer / audio programmer for your game projects.

I can offer a wide variety of styles for your video game, from atmospheres and cutting edge trailer style sfx to original foley recording, design and implementation.

Some of my projects: contributing in games like Thrive and Tonka, designing sounds and sfx for an upcoming open source MMORPG project, and designed sfx and tracks for companies like Sencit Music and Pinewood Studios.

My experience ranges in designing audio, dialogue, audio cleanup, and audio implementation. I am familiar with implementing and designing sounds and music using Wwise. I have also used Wwise in conjunction with FMOD and Unity, as demonstrated in my clips of games like LIMBO and RollingBall, which can be found on my website. I am also an avid user of DAW's such as ProTools, Reaper and Logic. Throughout my music career; session drummer and sound engineer in a variety of studios around London and Barcelona, I have developed a detailed and sensitive ear which has helped me bring new insights into my sound design.

If you are interested, I would be glad to hear about any ongoing project or projects. I am also open to Rev-Share or non profitable projects if interesting enough, I am always open for new and interesting concepts.

Here are a few examples of my work and my website for future reference.

Let's chat and see how I can help you and your team achieve your goals and creative vision. Drop me an email at: [email protected]

Thanks TIGSource!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic