Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 04:12:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations [Rev-share] Developer needed for sequel to our successful RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-share] Developer needed for sequel to our successful RPG  (Read 1009 times)
insats
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« on: March 15, 2021, 07:51:51 AM »

We're a small indie team consisting of one developer, one artist, one writer and one composer. One year ago we released our debut title, Untold RPG. It's a mobile dark fantasy RPG, available on App Store and Google Play. With over 250.000 downloads and high ratings, we've started to build a decent following, and we're currently working on the sequel - and we have many more games planned in the same universe.

This is an opportunity for you to join an existing team, working on an existing and proven game series. We're bootstrapped, meaning that you're not likely to make a lot of money short-term. This is a passion project, but one which has a lot of potential, and with a proven track record.

The only requirement we have is that you're experienced with javascript and that you're willing to put in the hours needed to push things forward. You'll be working alongside myself on an existing React Native project. What your responsibilities will be depend on how your skillset matches my own. We'll be doing code reviews and work in a professional manner.

You are expected to know and have working experience with:

• Javascript (ES6+)
  • Git

It's great if you know TypeScript, Node, Express, React, React Native and MongoDB, but it's not required, depending on how quickly you can learn and adapt.

If you're eager to join us on our journey, PM me or send an e-mail to [email protected] describing your background, skillset and why you're interested!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic