Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411499 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 09:22:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev Share] Team with Teesside University backing looking for a 3D Animator!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev Share] Team with Teesside University backing looking for a 3D Animator!  (Read 1426 times)
Ready Penguin Go!
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2021, 03:15:00 PM »

Hi, my name is Daniel and I am the founder of an indie games studio called Ready Penguin Go!

Ready Penguin Go! is a small team of 4, myself included. We have 2 3D artists and a Writer.

We have been granted a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity by Teesside University (UK), they will be incubating us in an initiative they call the "indie games accelerator". This basically means that they will help us and provide us with access to industry professionals including putting us in front of publishers. They are invested in the company with a 5% stake, so they have a vested interest in our success.

As for me, I am a games director with a degree in computer games design. I love RPGs in all forms, most notably games with systems upon systems, for example; Disgaea.

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a Concept Artist and an Animator, also we feel our workforce is lacking in diversity and could also benefit from a female's perspective. That means I am more inclined to accept a female over a male at this time. Qualifications are not a must, nor is industry experience, in fact, we would prefer to hire the less fortunate as we are all from a similar background. Passion trumps all is our motto.

Concept Artist - We would need you to draw concepts for the world and characters so experience in both is a must. We will also be using any works you create to improve our social presence.

Animator - Our game is an action RPG so fluid animations are something we are striving for. We have access to a motion capture room at Teesside University, so ideally you must be close to Teesside or willing to travel to make use of the mocap.

What is the game?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Yo62Q5R0P-Z_UbvcYGryOixlF7spUIBj/view?usp=sharing

Should you apply?

Are you an RPG fan?

Do you have enough time to commit to a year-long project with no guarantee of a return on investment?

Are you situated in the UK, specifically the North-East of England?
(Less important, but great if you are, as we are operating remotely and remaining to do so post covid is an option)

Do you want to be part of an up-and-coming company?

If you answered yes to some or better yet all of these questions, then we want you!

What are we offering?

We are offering a permanent position with the company post-success of the release of our first game An Orcward Adventure. We are also offering the opportunity to work on a game from the ground up and the chance to break into the gaming industry with the help of Teesside University who has a plethora of connections.

Please feel free to ask any questions!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 09:21:04 PM by Ready Penguin Go! » Logged
Ready Penguin Go!
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 09:20:36 PM »

The concept artist position has been filled!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic