Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411486 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 10:38:00 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingPuzzle game in development
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Puzzle game in development  (Read 1351 times)
wormius
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 17, 2021, 08:03:13 AM »

Hey friends,
I'm working on a puzzle game on which I would love to get some feedback.

https://wormius51.itch.io/do-you-have-an-idea-for-a-name
password: wormius

« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 07:09:11 AM by wormius » Logged
DarkGran
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 03:06:57 PM »

Damn, I played this few months ago and forgot to write the feedback... anyway, let see what I can remember (thats also a good test)...

I kinda like it! (at the time of playing, I was thinking "wow, nice, something original", which is good) It's like candy crash meets... something. Although sometimes it plays way too much "by itself". The extra obstacles that come in later are cool, although I have a memory of some kind of obstacle being pretty annoying, in the way that it became "unsolvable" and just blocked a space. (cant tell you which one it was tho, sorry)

There's just one thing... even though it's a nice working gameplay and all, I'm not sure the "pipe" visuals are adequate. They make me thing of true "pipe games" (where you, ahem, connect pipes), and its kinda weird to see this pieces fall down on each other, but only kinda, floating in space basically, then disappearing like Candy. Feels like a clash of 2 styles.

Otherwise it's swell! Keep up the good work. Smiley
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 06:41:02 PM by DarkGran » Logged
jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2021, 10:26:10 AM »

Hi wormius,

Your game feel very familiar and very different at the same time.

It was very easy to pick up and play.  I figured out rules and concept very quickly.

I liked that different tiles that were introduced as I played, it made for a good challenge.

My only criticism is it needs a bit more polish.  It's totally understandable to not be polished at this stage.

If you released this on a mobile store I think it would do very well!  Nice job.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic