Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411413 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 05:52:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingSuper Ball Jump - a platformer made for touch. OPEN BETA for Android
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Super Ball Jump - a platformer made for touch. OPEN BETA for Android  (Read 1048 times)
dill_vuxia
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2021, 01:03:22 PM »

Hi all,

My QA for the past two years has been my family... so would REALLY appreciate some honest feedback  Shrug I've just released to open beta for Android. It would really mean the world to me to get some honest feedback and let me know how you find playing the game. This is my first game ever that has seen daylight.

My aim was to create something new and fresh, adding a unique twist to the platformer genre specifically for touch. It's supposed to challenging but very rewarding, probably aiming at mid-hard core gamers.

If you enjoy platformers and a challenge, I hope you will give this a chance! I would LOVE to hear any feedback you have.

Android Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vuxia.superballjump

Trailer:

Screenshots

FEATURES
  • Touch-based platformer, easy and intuitive controls giving you 360-degree movement. A first of its kind for a touch platformer.
  • Over 80 uniquely crafted levels and three main world stages.
  • A huge array of environment game mechanisms that will make you stay on your toes; Cloud platforms that vanish at certain times, platforms that fall once touched, moving platforms in all directions, spikey platforms, and more... be fast with your fingers!
  • Over 100 achievements to be unlocked, some have been hidden to make it extra challenging. Integrated with Google Play Games and Game Center to earn you extra points.
  • Puzzle-based challenges throughout levels using directional teleportation portals, beware of the direction you enter and power!
    Cloud Saving across devices so you never lose progress, on iOS and Android.
  • Directional shooting from enemies like Snails, avoid the bullets by timing your jumps.
  • An adorable cast of the cutest and creepiest characters all brought to life with traditional 2D hand-drawn animation
  • Available in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese.

Thank you so much, look forward to hearing any comments. Off for a  Toast Left !
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 04:50:23 PM by dill_vuxia » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic