Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 04:55:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[FREE CONTENT] [FOR HIRE] Peter Gagliardi - Sci-Fi Composer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FREE CONTENT] [FOR HIRE] Peter Gagliardi - Sci-Fi Composer  (Read 773 times)
shadowsoflight777
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 18, 2021, 06:31:25 AM »

Hello all,
I am a composer, able to combine ambient, hybrid orchestral, trance and rock/metal into a cinematic sci-fi feel. I am looking to gain some exposure through work with indie developers.

I have a relatively large catalogue of solo work that is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license, meaning that tracks are royalty-free to use anywhere, as long as credit is given. My official releases are all available for preview and free download on my Bandcamp site: https://petergagliardi.bandcamp.com/music

WIPs and unreleased music (and most of my official releases too) are available on my Audius site; currently Series Resurrecta Contributions and The Freespace Soundtrack Expansion Project are the most recent.

My experience and catalogue:
  • Composed tracks for mods of the space shooter Freespace 2, including theme music, briefing/exposition music, and in-game ambience/battle music. (Syrk, Series Resurrecta, The Freespace Soundtrack Expansion Project)
  • Released 3 albums of strictly space/science-themed music. (Formation I, Formation II, Sol's Halo)
  • Released 9-track multi-genre album inspired by Paragon characters. (Synesthetic Prototype)
  • Released 12-track multi-genre album inspired by Warframe characters. (Synesthetic Somatotype)

Pricing Guide:
All prices are negotiable depending on the budget available to the project, including Revshare. I will also consider free work if the project will also be a free or open-source release.
I will give ranges for custom work based on amount of "team input": low team input means that my initial product only requires one or two small tweaks; high team input means that my initial product requires several iterations before it matches the vision of the team.
  • Existing music is free & royalty-free to use as-is, or with any modifications made on your side. Contact me if you have issues downloading from Bandcamp or Audius.
  • Simple Modifications of existing portfolio, including simplifications, conversion into custom loops, or simple additions: $5/$10/$10 per file respectively.
  • Simple tracks/loops, such as my Freespace "Briefing" tracks or a single section of "Mission" tracks: $20 per track with low team input, $40 per track with high team input.
  • More intricate themes or 3+ section loops, such as my Freespace "Mainhall" or all sections of "Mission" tracks split into subloops as needed: $50 per track/set with low team input, $100 per track/set with high team input.
  • Scoring to specific cutscenes, set-pieces, video clips etc. available; price to be negotiated depending on length/complexity.

E-mail: [email protected]
Discord: shadowsoflight777#8326

Additional Information / Notes:
  • Specialty is Sci-fi but open to try other genres.
  • Prefer to work Agile, so anticipate rapid delivery of unpolished work that is refined with team input.
  • Can compose music up-front, and accept payment afterwards, at a cost of lower prioritization.
  • The more I can learn about your project up-front, the better my tracks will likely be.
  • Online only.
  • Generally available for 2-3 simple tracks or 1 complex track per week.
  • English speaker.

Thank you for your consideration, and thank you for listening.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2021, 02:36:20 PM by shadowsoflight777 » Logged

Composer (mainly sci-fi/space, open to commissions) Able to work with FMOD and work through interactions to code.

Rookie Data Scientist (mainly Python)

Occasional GM/worldbuilder

Proponent of Agile/Scrum values
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic