Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411492 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 05:17:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Found] Looking for pixel artist(s)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Found] Looking for pixel artist(s)  (Read 1119 times)
mickey96
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2021, 01:46:35 AM »

Hello I am Michael. I've been designing and prototyping a new SNES style JRPG called Princess Fighter, based on original characters by Justin Eddy, Arthur Tiongson and Pedro Sacremento. The game uses Allegro and runs on MS-DOS. The game is inspired by the Final Fantasy series, Chrono Trigger and Earthbound. The game will be freeware.

The premise of the game:

When a malevolent alien threatens to invade the Earth, the Princess Fighters must act fast to protect the world. Strange things start happening in New Tiongson City and many monsters begin terrorizing the world! The Princess Fighters must embark on a mission to find the three gemstones before it is too late!

The game has 18 playable characters and each of them has their own skillset and can do combo attacks with other characters. Concept art for the main characters has already been done. I will give amount of assets needed. The game will allow the player to pick their favorite characters.

The game will feature a New Game+ which allows the player to keep their equipment and items, view alternative endings and the ability to keep data from previous saves.

This is the sprite art style I want for the game: https://fantasyanime.com/animerpgs/images/pssm_sprites-mars.gif

The game is currently in alpha state using placeholder art. Another programmer is involved in the project. I have a design document that I will show you upon being chosen.

What I currently need help with:

• Field graphics/Tilesets
  • Character animations
  • Monster sprites
  • Music and Sound

If you are interested, either PM me or contact me at my discord: mickey96#0548

My previous projects: https://mickey96.itch.io/
« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 07:14:35 AM by mickey96 » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic