Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 04:43:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[Steam][PC][Free] Mercenary Skirmish
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Steam][PC][Free] Mercenary Skirmish  (Read 1069 times)
4ugui
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: March 26, 2021, 10:34:25 AM »

Hi there!
Let me introduce multiplayer and singleplayer third person RPG.
Discord: https://discord.gg/9GZxzyUaaH

Tha main question is:
I need feedback about input controls, if you don't look into video tutorial at start page how do you feel it? How much time you spend before understand basics?
And post which games do you play, to understand your overall game expirience. Maybe you don't face with games which contains separate mouse use, for GUI and for freelook at same time.

Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1257550/Mercenary_Skirmish/

Gameplay video:

« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 01:09:34 PM by 4ugui » Logged
ThemsAllTook
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 12:21:25 PM »

Hi! Can you add some details to your post about what specific kind of playtesting feedback you're asking for, and what you're still working on? The "Let me introduce" and "[Steam][PC][Free]" parts of this post make it look like this is the announcement of a finished game rather than a playtesting post.

4ugui
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 01:07:10 PM »

Hi! Can you add some details to your post about what specific kind of playtesting feedback you're asking for, and what you're still working on? The "Let me introduce" and "[Steam][PC][Free]" parts of this post make it look like this is the announcement of a finished game rather than a playtesting post.
Yep sure.
I need feedback about input controls, if you don't look into video tutorial at start page how do you feel it? How much time you spend before understand basics?

Main post updated!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic