Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411415 Posts in 69361 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 01:52:29 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingConflict of Chaos (Working Title) - Roguelike RPG Battler
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Conflict of Chaos (Working Title) - Roguelike RPG Battler  (Read 1134 times)
shadedcolors
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 04, 2021, 11:38:28 PM »

Hey there everyone! Me and my cousin have been programming since we were 12 years old, and now we're both 27! We've been working on a VERY promising game for about 3 months now. Funny thing is, during development, we've actually had to rewrite the engine 3 times and we're about to rewrite it once more! We're posting the game on here because we'd like to get some feedback and/or ideas for the game in its current state before we jump into rewriting it again! We just brought in a new artist recently that will be redoing all the art. We are mostly looking for feedback on the gameplay, but if you have feedback on the art post it anyways! We've made an Itch io page where you can download the game and give it a go! Any help is very appreciated!

The game is called "Conflict of Chaos" (working title). The genre is Roguelike, Turn Based, Card Based, RPG.

https://shadedcolors.itch.io/conflict

jbarrios
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2021, 11:03:22 AM »

Hey ShadedColors,

I played your game and recorded my thoughts:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic