Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 09:06:43 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosLow-cost professional voiceover artist available for characters
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Low-cost professional voiceover artist available for characters  (Read 724 times)
stevey1986
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 07, 2021, 08:04:59 AM »

Hi! I am a voiceover artist with ten years of performing experience. I also have a passion for video games (especially PNC and adventure!).

I can do pretty much any character voice you need and work with you to create a voice which suits your character.

I have a Fiverr gig which you can view here - https://www.fiverr.com/stevehayes8/do-a-character-voice-for-your-video-game

This has some demos on it. I can do most accents and voice styles and have a professional setup here at home.

I know that keeping budgets for this kind of work to a minimum is really important, so if you have a project that requires character voiceover work please feel free to drop me a line and we can work through this to keep it in line with your budgets. This is fun for me too! So for the most part for video game work I only look to cover my costs.

You can drop me a message on here, contact me on Fiverr or email me at [email protected].

Thanks for reading!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic