Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 07:06:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations(Rev-share) Looking for a programmer to work with on THE LADY sequel
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: (Rev-share) Looking for a programmer to work with on THE LADY sequel  (Read 1868 times)
MPRart
« on: April 15, 2021, 07:13:43 AM »

In 2015 I released one of the strangest games ever released on Steam called "The Lady". It was a retro difficulty puzzle game, with a narrative about depression and anxiety. The game sold about 70,000 units before I made it free to play and was a financial success for me, but unfortunately the game didn't turn out nearly as good as I wanted it to, gameplay was lacking, it was made in a shitty engine, and it just didn't live up to my vision. Well now the time has come and I am ready redeem myself and make a sequel. I am looking for a programmer to work with who is passionate about "art experience" type of games, that have great gameplay and solid progression. This time The Lady will be on both Steam and Mobile (one mistake I made back in 2015 not putting it on mobile). If you are interested and passionate about "art experience" or "emotional experience" games, please email me with links to your portfolio at [email protected]. This will be a %50/50 rev share collaboration, please only submit if you are in the United States, thanks.

You can download the original The Lady for free on Steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/341060/The_Lady/

« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 08:26:28 AM by MPRart » Logged
MPRart
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2021, 08:25:24 AM »

Still looking.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic