Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:21:18 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAdult/Educational CompoSilent Conversation [FINISHED ON TIME, RELEASED LATE]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Silent Conversation [FINISHED ON TIME, RELEASED LATE]  (Read 19455 times)
agj
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2009, 02:18:30 PM »

Finally managed to make it work. I had to copy the SFW's URL and paste it into a separate tab. I think it's fantastic. Such a strange idea to mix platforming with reading, but it was a worthwhile experiment.

My one problem was that the red letters would often get to me from the edge of the screen without me seeing them as they were about to disappear, i.e. at their peak of transparency. Red is already a very dark color, so I would've done something to make them stand out more.

5parrowhawk
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 12:08:29 AM »

I like this a lot, although some of the long passages were... long. Not to read, but to play.

Also, if you're going to add more poems, may I suggest something to play with the idea of respawning?

(oops, I seem to have accidentally replaced a period with a semicolon)
Rumrusher
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 09:27:25 AM »

I would so love to play a edmund thread level of this game, but then I need either save points or some type of transport to drive through most of it.
bicilotti
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2009, 04:09:38 PM »

Beautiful game, you developed an idea in a very clever manner. Bravo!

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic