Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:30:02 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsAdult/Educational CompoA Sexual Safari [Finished] (possibly NSFW depending on where you work)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: A Sexual Safari [Finished] (possibly NSFW depending on where you work)  (Read 18666 times)
mrfredman
Level 4

off on an adventure

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2009, 01:16:26 PM »

A Sexual Safari

Download

Overview
A Sexual Safari is an educational adventure across the African Savannah. Explore the wild and learn about the sexual habits of all your favorite African animals! Let the professor be your guide as you embark on this journey of learning (and animals cocks).

Controls
Right Arrow: Move Jeep Right.
Left Click: Learn about animal.
Space: Continue. Scroll through text.

First Post
In addition to Super Cock Blockers, I'm planning on doing a solo project about animal reproduction. The game will be set on the African Savannah and will inform the player about the mating habits of recognizable African Animals.

So far, I'm planning on including Zebras, Giraffes, Lions, Gazelles, Rhinos, and Hyeneas (and I've already done the art for all of them except for the last two). I'm also totally open to suggestions though, so if there are animals you want to learn about, speak up!

I'm planning for this game to be highly silly, as well as informative, I've already learned a lot about animal reproduction just in doing research. Did you know that Zebras will often mate for life (one male with 3 or 4 females) and will guard their offspring to the death? Also, all of these animals have hilariously large penises which have been fun to draw.

More to come!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 07:53:18 PM by mrfredman » Logged
GregWS
Level 10

a module, repeatable in any direction and rotation

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 09:32:00 PM »

My goodness; it's like Animal Planet, but a game.  Good luck man!  :D
PeteMedina
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 09:55:17 PM »

I can't wait to see how you pull this off.

I'm also totally open to suggestions though, so if there are animals you want to learn about, speak up!

Can we have Baboons?
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 09:21:09 PM »

Bonobos would be mandatory, if they live on that region.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Fuzz
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2009, 11:31:21 PM »

edit: oh sorry it's not african.
Alec S.
Level 10

Formerly Malec2b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2009, 11:34:04 PM »

Bonobos would be mandatory, if they live on that region.

Seconded.  In fact, even if they don't live in that region.  Just have one of the characters give an explanation as to why there are suddenly all these Bonobos around.

mrfredman
Level 4

off on an adventure

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 03:00:16 PM »

Just a quick update on my progress:

So I've got practically all of the art done. I'm finishing up Bonobos today, progress is going slowly, because their various sexual positions are a lot more elaborate than the rest of the animals I've done so far.

I've decided I probably won't do Hyenas, and I'm definitely dropping lions from the game. They are just too cliche, and for some reason no matter how hard I try they always turn out looking awful. I definitely need some predators though, so I'm planning on doing Cheetahs to fill in the big-cat void, and I might do Jackals or wild dogs as well, but I'm not sure. Any predator requests that aren't lions?

Once I get these bonobo's done, I've got a bunch of implementation and coding to do, but I might have a demo to share at some point in the next day or two. At the moment the game is sort of boring and it needs a heavy dose of interactivity, but I'm not entirely sure what direction I should take it in and I need some feedback... but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Lastly, have a rhino-sex animation, I might make the humping repeat longer, but it's pretty complete:

mrfredman
Level 4

off on an adventure

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 07:37:30 PM »

It's done! Yay!

Here it is:
Download

Controls:
Right Arrow: Move Jeep Right.
Left Click: Learn about animal.
Space: Continue. Scroll through text.

Now, to update the first post with more information and maybe some sexy screenshots.
Hima
Level 4

OM NOM NOM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 03:11:03 AM »

Though I personally don't think of this as a game, it was a fun ride. Those information are very interesting. Giraffe was my favorite one Smiley  Good job on this!

ThetaGames
Level 5

Informatikmeister

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 05:14:12 AM »

The language was funny, and it was quite informative.  Overall, I think this was a good blending of the two competition themes, even if there isn't much user interaction.  It is a game, in my opinion, it just has a different goal than the traditional "get through the level" or "get the highest score" types of games.  Here, the goal is to learn stuff.

demolam
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2009, 02:25:50 AM »

While I wouldn't really consider this a game I definently think it is well done and informative, especially the graphics and animations. Truly impresive. It would be nice however if there would have been a challenge or something to it as well. Other than that it would be nice to be able to go both ways with the car. Also, when I had read about an animal, I had to quit the game to be able to read about another one. Is this intentional or am I doing something wrong?

"Jag hätär inte Klas-Kent"
increpare
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2009, 04:40:44 AM »

Is there any way to get out of the 'sex info' page?  pressing space loops through the text, and pressing esc quits the game...hmm?
mrfredman
Level 4

off on an adventure

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2009, 11:32:49 AM »

Is there any way to get out of the 'sex info' page?  pressing space loops through the text, and pressing esc quits the game...hmm?

I apologize if I didn't make that more clear. You click on the back of the professor's head in the lower right corner to return to the main screen.
Kaworu Nagisa
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2009, 11:31:41 PM »

It's fantastic!  Beer!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic