Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 02:06:52 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsTeam looking for an artist to work on a strong story game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Team looking for an artist to work on a strong story game  (Read 2159 times)
bluelion27
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2021, 10:27:53 PM »

Hello everyone,

My My name is Idir, I am an experienced web developer from France who started working on the unity game engine 2 months ago. My programming experience helped a lot and I was able to get a solid knowledge quickly. I started working on a game as a way for me to practice and it ended up looking pretty decent.

So I decided to go through with it and create a full game. The goal is to create a short game of 30 minutes to 1 hour of gameplay. With an emphasis on the narration using environments and sounds. the game "hollow knight" does this great.

The team currently consists of me (project manager / unity developer) and a sound designer / music composer. We are looking for an artist who can draw characters, create animations for them, draw environments and backgrounds. The game esthetics is going to evolve a lot compared to the above prototype, here is an example.

We want to work on a solid prototype for the next 2/3 months. The roadmap is almost ready, a solid base of the game design document is written and marketing campaigns are being worked on. I have a lot of experience in project management so this project will be worked on with a professional methodology.

Hope to hear from you soon, you can contact me on:

Discord: bluelion27#4180

Mail: [email protected]
« Last Edit: April 27, 2021, 11:24:14 PM by bluelion27 » Logged
JReedAudio
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 03:37:30 AM »

Hello Idir!

I am a sound designer currently looking for projects to work on. This looks like a cool project that I could definitely be interested in.

Here is a link to my website containing my demo reel and portfolio: www.jreedaudio.com

If you are interested drop me an email at [email protected]

Thanks!
Jonathan
bluelion27
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2021, 11:24:47 PM »

Up!
JonahAtkinsonMusic
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 06:35:47 AM »

Hey Bluelion!

The game looks amazing so far and I'd love to be a part of it! If you're in need of some music, I would be honored to help in any way I can. Here's my YouTube to check out what I've done: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCASUnfHLlvlQGnQtr51lveg

I've done pretty much any genre, so feel free to request anything Smiley

-j
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic