Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 12:30:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingLucky Pirate: A mobile game mixing deck building & slot machine mechanics
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Lucky Pirate: A mobile game mixing deck building & slot machine mechanics  (Read 849 times)
ethadix
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2021, 10:11:57 AM »

[About me]
I'm a solo developer who recently got into Unity. Inspired by Luck be a Landlord I wrote my own version. This is the first Unity game, so I really need to hear your feedback.

[About the Game]
Buy items that interact with each other to generate money to buy more items to get even more money... It's simple in the beginning but the interactions get more complicated and you need to be careful about not spending too much or you won't make it very far. I would describe it as a casual game with quite a bit of strategy and luck.

[Media]

[What I am looking for]
I am happy about any feedback and really appreciate you taking the time to maybe go beyond the first couple of levels. Mainly I am wondering:
a) How can I keep you playing/enjoying the game longer?
b) What are the top priority things you want me to work on?

I understand that there are lots of things still missing (sound effects for all the items, unique animations for special items, better achievements, more interesting items, more board variations). But I wonder what I should prioritize.

[Link]
Android, iOS and the WebGL Build: https://lucky-pirate.com
The game is made for Android and iOS. But thanks to Unity WebGL you can also play it in the browser. If there is enough interest, I could imagine putting a Desktop version on Steam as well.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic