Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1392058 Posts in 66887 Topics- by 59672 Members - Latest Member: CountryGaming

May 17, 2021, 02:35:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosSkyhammer Sound | Experienced freelance composer for hire | Game music packs
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Skyhammer Sound | Experienced freelance composer for hire | Game music packs  (Read 217 times)
SkyhammerSound
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 02, 2021, 02:33:58 AM »

Hi there,

I'm Janne, and I've worked as a freelance composer for 15 years, and the last 7 years as a media composer. I've written music for games, short films, TV shows and other media, all while learning a ton about composing cinematic music that works to enhance the user experience and emphasize what the scene is trying to tell. I've been subconsciously gravitating towards writing music for games and game development in general, and lately doing that quite a bit more consciously.

I'm currently looking for paid projects and up to all kinds of challenges. Cinematic music (orchestral, and spiced up with synths and other sound design) is my forte, but I can handle most of the stuff you can throw at me, and will honestly tell if I'm not the composer you're looking for. I'm fast and reliable, and never missed a deadline. My equipment is up to the task, so quality will not be an issue.

I also know my way around Unity (including Unity Collaborate) and I've studied software and game development, so I can handle the implementation as well if need be.

I recently released my first game music pack, the Cinematic Fantasy Game Music Pack which is aimed towards RPGs and other story-heavy fantasy settings. I'm working on other packs as well, and will update here when they're released.

If you have a project you'd like me to write music for, reach out and let's talk!

Contact
[email protected]

SoundCloud
Composer Showreel 2021
Witch Thief (PC/Switch) - Original Soundtrack

Website
janneseppanen.net

Medieval Fantasy Game Music Pack
Unreal Engine Marketplace
GameDevMarket
itch.io

Cinematic Fantasy Game Music Pack
Unity Asset Store
GameDevMarket
Itch.io

----------------------

Cheers!

- Janne / Skyhammer Sound -
« Last Edit: May 13, 2021, 05:44:45 AM by SkyhammerSound » Logged

Cinematic Fantasy Game Music Pack:
Itch.io | GameDevMarket
------
SoundCloud
SkyhammerSound
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2021, 11:48:26 AM »

Cinematic Fantasy Game Music Pack is now also available from Unity Asset Store!

Itch.io | GameDevMarket
------
SoundCloud
SkyhammerSound
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2021, 07:36:50 AM »

I’m currently adding some final touches to a medieval/fantasy themed game music pack. Next up is doing some orchestrations for a progressive metal album that’s coming out later this year. Haven’t done that in a while, but challenges are always welcome!  Coffee

Itch.io | GameDevMarket
------
SoundCloud
SkyhammerSound
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2021, 05:43:41 AM »

Medieval Fantasy Game Music Pack has now been released. The pack contains almost 45 minutes of music with 24 tracks (10 full tracks and 10 loops + 4 diegetic in-game tracks) inspired by medieval and renaissance music.

The game music pack is available from:

Unreal Engine Marketplace
GameDevMarket
itch.io

You can preview the tracks at SoundCloud

Itch.io | GameDevMarket
------
SoundCloud
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: